#fitness2020 10 reps Challenge 2 episode 3 - ZAPPED!!!
Look at the title, look at the thumbnail photo, it's rather simple. This is the 13 days progress so far, simple weight loss program, simple workout. Low sugar, low carbs. In between there are some crazy dinner that I needed to attend with clients at work, but generally life goes on. It was 5 reps workout, and I'm now on 10 reps workout on my 2nd week. This will escalate to 15 and by February, I should be doing 20 reps / session already.
Week 1 concludion can be found here
Here's the #steem part I would like to put up. I would like to invite friends to participate in fitness. I am the guy who sign up a gym membership, but didn't go there even once because lack of workout buddy. I like "social fitness", literally go to the gym for social purpose. To me, gym is a lifestyle. I need peer pressure and I certainly hope this even will help you to continue posting daily because of the workout.
10 SBI for the winner
5 SBI for 2nd
3 SBI for 3rd
1 SBI for anyone who complete the challenge and make a summary workout report
If there's little participants, I'll just wipe my ass and walk out continue my workout with a few buddies. If there's enough participants, I will try to increase the top 5 prizes with snowball effect. When there's no taker, I will continue to add up the amount. Each week if nobody come forth and claim the reward, I will add it to the top 3.
- Do the workout. 10 jumping jacks, 10 push up/knee push up, 10 sit ups/crunches, 10 squats/hand assisted squats
- Record a video as prove of work
- Upload it to any social media that can allow user to watch without sign in, preferably dtube or 3speak
- Make a post with your prove of work and tag #fitness2020 for ease of curation
- Make an extra summary report by the end of challenge.
- Contest end - payout date of the announcement post (this post)
- No spam, no recycle video
- If you have anything to say, keep the video short, within 7 minutes.
Why this contest?
You may be saying, Dave 10 reps is a joke. Why not take it up to 50? Well, despite this contest is a fitness workout contest, ultimately its an excuse for us to make a post. I would like to take this opportunity to promote fitness, and to keep author posting on a regular basis, an extra topic for everyone to participate. I have prepared some steem for fellow participants. Ultimately, it benefit myself too, because I need workout buddy. And you my friend, 1 post a day for the fitness, you earn your potential upvote, body is yours, fitness is yours, and do the summary report and 1SBI is yours. If you win because you're handsome, or have a sexy bikini body, there you have somemore SBI as per prize stipulated.