#fitness2020 Challenge 1 episode 2
A quick note, this is my first ever #3speak post ever. I don't know what am I doing, hopefully my very first post here gets some good experience. I had the 2 videos previously uploaded through another platform, and I'm still trying to explore how to gain maximum visibility. Meanwhile, this is a fitness challenge video, documenting my get fit journey in 2020. At the moment, I'm doing 5 reps on each set, 5 jumping jacks, 5 push ups, 5 sit ups, 5 squats. Do it all in shortest time for atleast 5 days on the first week. Start small, but grow tall! Apologize on the huge pimple on my face.
Here's the #steem part I would like to put up. I would like to invite friends to participate in fitness. I am the guy who sign up a gym membership, but didn't go there even once because lack of workout buddy. I like "social fitness", literally go to fitness because of social. I need peer pressure and I certainly hope this even will help you to continue posting daily because of the workout.
10 SBI for the winner
5 SBI for 2nd
3 SBI for 3rd
1 SBI for anyone who complete the challenge and make a summary workout report
If there's little participants, I'll just wipe my ass and walk out continue my workout with a few buddies. If there's enough participants, I will try to increase the top 5 prizes.
- Do the workout. 5 jumping jacks, 5 push up/knee push up, 5 sit ups/crunches, 5 squats/hand assisted squats
- Record a video as prove of work
- Upload it to any social media that can allow user to watch without sign in, preferably dtube or 3speak
- Make a post with your prove of work and tag #fitness2020 for ease of curation
- Make an extra summary report by the end of challenge.
- Contest end - payout date of the announcement post here
- No spam, no recycle video
- If you have anything to say, keep the video short, within 7 minutes.
Why this contest?
You may be saying, Dave 5 reps is a joke. Why not take it up to 50? Well, despite this contest is a fitness workout contest, ultimately its an excuse for us to make a post. I would like to take this opportunity to promote fitness, and to keep author posting on a regular basis, an extra topic for everyone to participate. I have prepared some steem for fellow participants. Ultimately, it benefit myself too, because I need workout buddy. And you my friend, 1 post a day for the fitness, you earn your potential upvote, body is yours, fitness is yours, and do the summary report and 1SBI is yours. If you win because you're handsome, or have a sexy bikini body, there you have another 5SBI.