Exercise of the WEEK!
The Dead lift is the exercise of the week.
How to perform them;
- Approach the bar on the floor and place feet under the bar so that the bar is centered over your feet.
- Feet should be about hip width apart.
- Bend from the hips and grab the bar about shoulder width apart.
- Look forward with your head, chest up and shoulders back.
- Drive through your heels and lift the bar up.
- As the bar passes your knees drive your hips forward and pull your shoulders back.
- Once at the top of the movement slowly lower the bar back to the starting point.
Complete 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps. See above image for the muscles worked.