Here is another exercise that I use to build impressive Arms.
The Seated Incline Dumbbell Curls.
Image Source "Google Images"
How to Perform Them;
- Sit on an incline bench that is at a 45 degree angle.
- Grab a pair of Dumbbells and hang them by your sides with your palms facing your body and your elbows close to you. This is your starting position.
- Curl the weight up keeping your upper arms stationary. As the dumbbells pass your thighs start twisting the dumbbells so that your palms are facing forward at the top of the movement.
- Breathe out and contract your biceps so that only your forearms move until the dumbbells are at shoulder level.
- Once at the top of the movement hold and squeeze for one second.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back to the start position while breathing in.
Complete the amount of reps you are aiming for. With this one I will be performing 3 sets of 6 to 8 reps.