A new version was released: Gridcoin 18.104.22.168
For Windows users specifically:
- the new Windows installer 22.214.171.124 is soon downloadable from here,
- or you can update from within your Windows client
All other users:
- can find the source code here, OR:
- upgrade from their used location (e.g. package managers, once the responsible person for those package managers made the new version available)
- security: prevent untauthorized poll and vote deletions
- Neural Network improvements:
- n1: Don't download stats data that hasn't changed.
- n2: Use gridcoin.us as a stat mirror to reduce BOINC server loads.
- n3: Use UTC instead of local time when filtering idle CPIDs.
- Only include beacons younger than 6 months when calculating magnitudes.
- see also: Gridcoin superblock, we forgive you
Please tell us when you experience problems!