Golos follows Steem path with slight economic changes
This are differences in economics that was accepted by our community.
More incentives for longterm investors
20 week power down instead of 13 weeks + 4% of yearly inflation instead of 1%. We don't have historical problems of Steem with distribution model and huge pump and dump. All our genesis investors accepted 2 year commitment. So we decide to make slightly longer powerdown period in exchange for significant increase in incentives.
More redistribution of capital for those how contribute
More incentives for authors and curators
10% of year inflation goes to authors and curators or 2/3 from printing press. We believe that this model allow to redistribute the network for those who bring value faster
Other is the same
- As in Steem our delegates will earn 1% of year inflation
- Curation and authorship structure is the same
Some highlights on project development
- ~3 mln. cap according to cyber•Fund.
- ~0,04% daily turnover (quite weak) on 4 listed exchanges.
- ~7731 weekly active users according to Golosd against 7737 of Steem. @abit less!
- ~40k daily transactions according to @arcange regular reports. That is 5th place for all public blockchains (Ripple, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Steem, Golos, ...)
- 3 independent community joined our ecosystem: golos.io, molodost.bz, mapala.net. Hope for 3 more communities who are consider.
- Fully dedicated team of 5 is working hard both on the golos, tolstoy and marketing stuff.
- 16.3 version is now ahead of Steem. We are very proud that Escrow GUI was implemented first in Golos as in a testbed. There are at least 3 unique for Golos applications: Golosuy, Steemul and Rust Golos lib, I hope soon they will be ported to Steem.
- We have very cool incentive for open source developers. About 10% of reward pool (thanks to @cyberfund) can be targeted to pay for releases of Golos/Steem based projects. Soon I will publish details so Steem developers will be able to adopt it as in majority of cases the code need to have very slight changes to support both networks.
- Chess match Steem vs Golos is going to be very hot :-)
We are moving forward to combine the power of both networks.