HyperSnakes: MultiBlockchain Slither
Today I bring you another gaming Dapp called HyperSnakes. It's basically a Slither like game but on multiple blockchains and with "Play to Earn" concept, as with most crypto games. The game is developed by a popular crypto gaming studio called Mixmarvel, which has quite successful games like HyperDragons.
You can see one of their MMO (not live yet) footage and assess the studio's quality!
HyperSnakes is live on Ethereum, Tron and Ontology blockchains right now. I am personally playing on Tron as that doesn't require gas fees and has more players. So let's dig into the game.
Gameplay is very simple. Eat stars, avoid colliding with other snakes and collect as many coins, bonuses, chests in the given amount of time. But of course, simple is not always easy, as with this game!!
Currently there are 2 modes of this game:
1) Training mode where you don't earn Tron or in game SC tokens, but it allows you try the game for free and also claim rewards based on leaderboards. This is where most players are right now and top players are getting as much as 300 TRX per day. Quite some money for free, just by playing a game.
2) Snake King Mode - This is the real deal. Here you have to pay 10-1000 TRX as entry fees and some fees for respawning if you die. But 85% of the fees collected is directly added to the battlefield. Players can collect TRX on battlefield and SC coins from dead snakes. Also cool bonuses if you happen to get you hands on chests.
There are player owned battlefields also, which allow you to join private battlefields via battlefield IDs. Gameplay is same as Quick match but owners can tweak some rules to make it more exciting.
Here is my video of trying HyperSnakes on Tron.
Other features and earning opportunities in game:
1) Daily Bonus: This is what everyone should claim daily. You get free SC coins, skins, avatars etc.
2) SC Staking: As soon as you have 10 SC coins, you can stake them in game for passive income. The rewards come from official profit pool.
3) Lottery Tickets: Every time you play a quick match, you get a lottery ticket. Scratching the lottery ticket can earn you Tron, if you are lucky!
4) Invitation rewards: These are as usual referral rewards. 1.25% of your referral's expenditure in Snake King mode and also 1.25% of battlefield purchases.
5) Buying Snake battlefield: This is more of an investment. Battlefields are expensive, but give you rewards from a bigger prize pool based on how much players spend in your battlefield. Plus subsequent sale of battlefields give you some passive income.
This was my quick review of HyperSnakes. Overall, HyperSnakes is a game which can offer you some good entertainment when you are free or you can up your game and also earn massive rewards from the game!
Right now there are many events ongoing in the game. Some with very rare and valuable rewards too.
You can join HyperSnakes on Tron here: https://www.hypersnakes.io/t/t/d/index.html
Feel free to use my invitation code W17KRM manually if you wish.
You'll also need Tronlink extension on Google Chrome to be able to use the blockchain part of the game: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tronlink%EF%BC%88%E6%B3%A2%E5%AE%9D%E9%92%B1%E5%8C%85%EF%BC%89/ibnejdfjmmkpcnlpebklmnkoeoihofec
Other blockchain versions and main site can be found here: https://www.mixmarvel.com/hyperSnakes
Image Courtesy: All images from in-game and official website.Page dividers by @aleister