Allonian Seed - Update and hard choices
Setbacks happen in every large project and ours is no different. We had planned to release a demo around the middle of March, but we will need to postpone the release for a few weeks. This of course isn't necessarily bad news -- we will have more time to add polish to the final product and have a much more to show everyone when it is released. The demo's new release date will be at the beginning of April which will coincide with the launch of our Kickstarter campaign. This was a hard decision to make as we believe that organizations and funding initiatives like Fundition are fairer and more inline with the views of @bflanagin and Vague Entertainment in general. Still. given the recent turbulence in the crypto-currency world and the constant horror stories from a few individuals those that have voiced a desire to help us with funding are afraid to invest in our project on Fundition for fear that their money will "disappear" and we will be at a loss. We still plan on keeping our Fundition campaign available for those that want to support us here on the STEEM network, and will continue to build Allonian Seed in such a way as to be a benefit to STEEM.
- The builder for new bots is almost complete (pictured above) when finished you will be able to create bots based on the parts you have been rewarded through your STEEM network behaviors.
- Story and event triggers are now designed and coded. This should make the story telling easier as the tiggers are easy to code.
- Lot of visual updates including new designs for various elements
- Updated the Game Engine to the latest version Godot 3.1
- Scanning interface now built on top of the 3D elements to keep from overlapping in weird ways.
- and more...
Allonian Seed is (or will be) a Metroid Prime + Monster Rancher inspired bot building game built around the STEEM blockchain and ecosystem. If you want to find out more about the project or how you can help check out our fundition page here. We are looking to fund a years worth of development and even just a dollar a month will go a long way to making the game a reality.