A simplistic game concept where anybody on steemit can play, even while not even knowing they are.
The objective is simple: Be the first to mention the Mystery Phrase at any point within a post or comment on steemit and you win.
Once mentioned, a bot whose only job is to look from the phrase to be mentioned, will inform you that you have mentioned it 😂 and therefor win the game's reward pool (total SBD rewards from all posts about the game - Starting at 25 SBD)
Best Part: Each Mystery Phrase will be difficult but not completely unheard-of so a winner might be crowned without them even knowing about the game.
I will give hints every now and then to help you guess the phrase and to raise the reward pool. The first hint is below.
Hint #1 😉
- a small group of words standing together as a conceptual unit, typically forming a component of a clause.
- an idiomatic or short pithy expression: his favorite phrase is “it's a pleasure.”
mid 16th century (in the sense ‘style or manner of expression’): via late Latin from Greek phrasis, from phrazein ‘declare, tell.’
The Mystery Phrase Bot has officially been turned on!
Vote for @blueorgy as Witness
- Go to the witness voting page on SteemIt.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the vote box (seen below)
- Input my name (blueorgy) and hit vote.
- Rejoice in self achievement!