Happy Monday friends! We’ve come back around to another week of #fruitsandveggiesmonday! Time to break out those juicy photographs of your favorite fruits and veggies. Whether it is fresh-picked produce from the garden or market, delicious vegan meals or a healing combination of plant foods—we want to see it all! As usual, I grabbed my fair share of fresh goodies from the farmers market, so hopefully I’ll get a chance to show you some of those this week, as well.
Here’s the fun list of categories for some creative entry ideas:
- Healthiest Recipe
- Best Presentation
- Best Photography
- Most Creative Recipe
- Best Vegan Dessert
- Best Traditional Veganized Recipe
- Most Entertaining Entry
- Most Educational Entry
- Most Mouthwatering Entry
- Most Beautiful Fruits & Veggies
Looking forward to seeing what you all bring to the plate yet again! Thank you for never disappointing with your flavorful posts. There is always something for everyone in the mix!
I would also like to remind you to read the rules, because only entries following them 100% will be accepted. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to @plantstoplanks at any time!
🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑
THE WEEKLY ROUNDUP OF ENTRANTS WILL BE SHARED ON WEDNESDAY 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving, the host @plantstoplanks and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Please copy and paste a link of your entry in the comment section under this post. We always acknowledge and upvote, but only if you follow the rules.
• Please upvote and repost.
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
For additional details on posting, check out the Cheat Sheet by @plantstoplanks
THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND I LOOK FORWARD YOUR ENTRIES!!!
Authored by @plantstoplanks