"Good morning, Sunshine," she said bringing in plates of food balanced on her arm. "Today is your big day."
"Do you really have to remind me." I rolled over in the bed the opposite way of her and covered my face with a pillow.
"You have been wanting this promotion for a month. Are you getting cold feet now?" She kicks the box spring matters a couple of time. "Get up. Eat the breakfast I prepared for you and get dressed." She set the plates of food down on the nightstand.
It is true. I have been waiting for this promotion, but it came at the wrong time. The summer was the time when I was sick of people the most often. How was I going to control my temper? My last outburst nearly ended me up in jail. All the woman said was "excuse me."
Freewrite brought to you by @mariannewest
If you would like to find out what freewriting is all about, go here.
If you are enjoying my work -
- Upvote my posts through steem auto and add the other people and groups you would like to support.
- The Most Dangerous Writing App - This program keeps me from getting to bogged down with what I think is the perfect way. It forces me to keep writing no matter what comes to mind.
- Grammarly - I use this app all the time to catch my mistakes. If I didn't have a spell checker, you would be lost in my world. haha!
- Hemmingway App: Another useful tool to help you make your writing more clear, comprehensive, and easier to understand.
- Steem World: After the @ symbol, enter your name or anyone elses name to see a host of information regarding what is going on with an account.
- Pixabay: Photo that you can use freely in your blog posts.
My Completed Freewriting prompts:
- Faster Than Light
- Cane (Bonus: Red Wine)
- A Ridiculous Amount of Fun
- The Entryway
- Her Homemade Jams
- Back Pain
- Bored Stiff
- Home Alone and Doctor’s Office
- Monkey’s Wedding
- A Kiss
- 40 Percent Off
- One Year
- Frosting a Cake
- Describe the Room You Are In
- Lizard Cave
- A Jumble of Words
- Suffers in Silence
- Core Values
- Talking Dog
- Grand Piano
- Food to the Table