Food to the table because I want to eat now.
No food at the table might mean you didn't work all week.
Food to the table because it is where the hungry man eats.
No food at the table might mean you'll first have to enter the next door neighbor's house.
Food to the table means we are blessed by Jesus.
No food at the table might mean Jesus was sick this week and couldn't go pick the food used to feed the population.
Food to the table is how the circle of life will go 'round.
No food at the table might mean ... where are the redneck jokes?
Food to the table - hurry, hurry!
No food at the table might mean we are going to have to steal a car this week.
Food to the table was the way the Vikings used to shower their guests with.
No food at the table might mean you don't have your legs spread wide open on the table waiting for me to enter.
Food to the table is our way of saying thanks to all who have decided to read this ten-minute freewrite (due to technical difficulties) when we afforded the food to your table.
Freewrite brought to you by @mariannewest
If you would like to find out what freewriting is all about, go here.
If you are enjoying my work -
- Upvote my posts through steem auto and add the other people and groups you would like to support.
- The Most Dangerous Writing App - This program keeps me from getting to bogged down with what I think is the perfect way. It forces me to keep writing no matter what comes to mind.
- Grammarly - I use this app all the time to catch my mistakes. If I didn't have a spell checker, you would be lost in my world. haha!
- Steem World: After the @ symbol, enter your name or anyone elses name to see a host of information regarding what is going on with an account.
- Pixabay: Photo that you can use freely in your blog posts.
My Completed Freewriting prompts:
- Faster Than Light
- Cane (Bonus: Red Wine)
- A Ridiculous Amount of Fun
- The Entryway
- Her Homemade Jams
- Back Pain
- Bored Stiff
- Home Alone and Doctor’s Office
- Monkey’s Wedding
- A Kiss
- 40 Percent Off
- One Year
- Frosting a Cake
- Describe the Room You Are In
- Lizard Cave
- A Jumble of Words
- Suffers in Silence
- Core Values
- Talking Dog
- Grand Piano