TOKENOMIX CONTEST - Win MAPX tokens - Round 1 of 10
The new MAPX tokens were first issued about 10 days ago. To continue promoting the token and to have a bit of fun exploring all the other tokens on Steem Engine, we're starting a TOKENOMIX CONTEST. The contest is scheduled to run for 10 rounds, with a round every 2 days, so will last just over 20 days.
Before launching into the rules, a reminder that full details of the MAPX token can be found at: New MAPX Token for Upvotes and Value Growth.
In brief, each staked MAPX token entitles the owner to a daily upvote, compounded rewards reflected in an increasing token price plus some random bonuses.
Although similar to MAP Rewarder, MAPX offers a low entry cost of just one token, currently about 1 STEEM, compared to a minimum delegation of 50 SP. MAPX also compounds all rewards so that each token is backed by SP; owners can thus accumulate rewards and sell their token whenever they wish rather than receiving weekly payouts.
Enough preamble, let's move on to the rules.
TOKENOMIX CONTEST RULES
- To enter, you must stake at least 1 MAPX token. If you do not have liquid funds in Steem Engine, you may transfer a minimum of 1 STEEM to @map10k and 1 MAPX token will be sent to you; you may then stake it as we cannot do that part for you.
- All staked MAPX tokens will receive the standard upvote so will gain something even without winning free tokens.
- Unstaking takes just 2 days to release all staked tokens.
- The contest shall consist of 10 rounds, each posted every 2 days.
- Each round shall consist of a question that requires an answer to be posted in a comment.
- Each round shall last for 3 days (approximately 72 hours) so that winners do not have to wait 7 days.
- The first 10 correct answers from staked usernames shall go into the random draw.
- The winner of each round shall be selected by a random draw done online with the result published as a comment.
- The winner shall receive 2 MAPX tokens as a prize.
- A user may win more than one prize.
There is a token on Steem Engine whose name includes an element more commonly found in yellow cake.
What is the symbol of the token?
That's it! Just submit your answer in a comment... and please don't forget to buy and stake at least 1 MAPX token to participate.
If I've forgotten anything in the rules, just ask in a comment.