- 1/2 (35) Of raisins.
- 1/2 Of dry sherry.
- 2 Cloves of chopped garlic.
- 1 tbsp (15ml) fresh chopped parsley.
- 1/2 Cup (50) orange juice.
- 4 chicken breasts without bones, without skin.
- 1/2 Cup (75g) of flour.
- 2 tsp (salt)
- 1 tsp (5ml) white pepper.
- 1/2 Olive oil.
- 1/4 (50g) Butter.
- (60g) Green olives without seed, drained.
- 1/4 (25g) Boiled almonds, in slices.
- Put the raisins and sherry in a small bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Combine the garlic, parsley and orange juice in a blender.
- Put the mixture of orange juice and chicken breasts in a medium bowl.
Bat the chicken in marinating sauce.
- Cover the chicken with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade sauce and spread with the seasoned flour.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil to medium temperature.
- Cook the breasts on both sides, until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Drain the pan.
- Drain the raisins reserve the sherry.
- In the same pan, heat the butter and the sherry reserved at medium temperature.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add raisins, olives, almonds and chicken breasts. Reduce the temperature to low.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, turn breasts occasionally.
- Serve hot and enjoy a tasty dish.