Steemit Food Challenge #2 entry: Panna Cotta with fresh berries
Hello everyone, I decided to join the Steemit Food Challenge #2 - Italian theme , and today I was cook – Panna Cotta.
Panna cotta (Italian Panna cotta -. «Cooked cream") - North Italian dessert of cream, sugar and vanilla.
I enjoy this dessert, and despite the fact that I love to cook - I cook it for the first time, so it's including a challenge for me).
- cream 33% - 250 g
- sugar - 75 g
- white chocolate - 1 bar
- yogurt - 250 G
- gelatin - 8 g (1 plate)
- fresh berries of your choice
I will try to describe the process quickly, so as not to take your time.
- Soak the leaf gelatine (it is better than powder) in ice water (this is important).
- We combine the cream and sugar, put on fire and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add the gelatin and mix thoroughly shovel.
- Add in the cream of white chocolate, and stir until dissolved.
- Now add the yogurt and vanilla extract, stir until smooth (not this @smooth =)).
- Carefully pour the resulting mass in the form of silicone and put into the freezer 5 hours.
- Over time, it must be removed from the mold, add fresh berries and serve.
I had a small problem with the taking out of the mold - because of this, the edge a little shabby.
Then I realized that the lower cost forms in hot water, and then moved to the edge of the best.
I was pleased with the result, such consistency has turned what should be, but I still have to work on is serving, thanks for attention, have a nice day!