Delicious Eggplant Salad
One way to add eggplant in your diet is to make Eggplant Salad or Ensaladang Talong in Tagalog. It’s a very tasty side dish best partnered with fried fish or anything fried. It consists of only three Ingredients. grilled eggplant, tomato and onion. Eggplant can also be done by boiling, broil or frying, But grilling it will give you more delicious earthy flavor.
- Grill the eggplant (you can roast it over hot charcoals until the eggplant become soft and skin turns wrinkly or Put the eggplant directly on the flame till the flesh turns soft.
- Diced tomatoes and slice the onion
- Once the eggplant has cooled down, Peel the skin and Discard the top bit. Mashed with fork
- Add the tomatoes and onion
- Season with Bagoong isda or salt if you are a vegan
- Serve with your favorite dish and enjoy :)
Delicious and easy to make! A refreshing taste to delight your taste buds after or before meal. Try it and i'm sure you'll love it.
I approve of this plant-based posts.
Thank you so much. More power!
Looks like a very tasty treat for vegan foodies indeed
It is. Delicious! Cant wait to have it again :)
Thanks and have a lovely day
Thanks for using eSteem!
Your post has been voted as a part of eSteem encouragement program. Keep up the good work! Install Android, iOS Mobile app or Windows, Mac, Linux Surfer app, if you haven't already!
Learn more: https://esteem.app
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/8eHupPq
Oh I might try this one day, I miss this salad, I used to call this kilawin since I add a bit of vinegar to it... good post, like it!