Hi guys, I'm back with another recipe. This time for super yummy chocolate covered pretzels and almonds. I don't know anyone who does not love chocolate covered goodies! Which is awesome cause to be honest you can modify this recipe with any nut, chip, dried fruit, etc of your choosing. This recipe will literally take less than 10 minutes.
-Handful of pretzels
-Handful of Almonds
Or any nut, chip, dried fruit, etc of your choosing.
-2 oz of chocolate chips or bar( white chocolate, dark chocolate, semisweet, milk chocolate etc all work)
- Place chocolate in microwave safe dish
- Microwave at 10-15 second intervals until melted. Stir chocolate after each interval 10-15 second. This will help prevent burning which may occur if you microwave without watching it( I know this from personal experience haha).
- Lay out a sheet of foil, wax paper, or parchment paper on a pan or plate small enough to fit in your freezer
- Dip chocolates and almonds into chocolate and place on prepared sheet
- Put in freezer for 5-10 minutes until chocolate hardens
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!
All images and content are my own.