Grilled Lamb chops with garlic soy sauce | Full video Recipe|
Now this is what almost of us looking for, a 5 minutes prepared lamb chops with a simple garlic soy sauce recipe. You can make it as a delicious family dinner and all your family will love it. I use with my recipe a dark soy sauce you can make it with simple soy sauce available by hands, and with any type of vinegar as apple cider vinegar or grape vinegar. And with the lamb broth take the juicy liquid left on the grilled tray and you'll have a great sauce.
Video on youtube:
Grilled Lamb chops with garlic soy sauce
700g Lamb chops
2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon meat spices (optional)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 cup lamb broth
( the juicy liquid remain in oven tray from the grilled lamb chops)
- Preheat oven at 220° C.
- In a large bowl place the lamb chops and season with all the mentioned ingredients, mix well.
- Place on an oven tray a wire rack, to separate the meat and gravy when it cooked.
- Row the lamb chops on the wire rack.
- Grilled on a preheated oven at 220° C for 25 minutes.
- Finely chopped the cloves of garlic.
- In a skillet place olive oil and then add finely chopped garlic, saute a little bit then add the soy sauce and lamb broth (take from the juicy liquid remain in oven tray from the grilled lamb chops).
- Cook to thick for 2 minutes.
- Serve lamb chops with garlic soy sauce.