It's Friday! i feel great today and because of that i made a vanilla cupcakes my favorite. My kids loved it, all kids love cupcakes and we really enjoyed it. My vanilla cupcakes recipe is so easy to make with a simple ingredients always available at home. If you don't like vegetable oil replace it with butter and you'll have also a fluffy and delicious cupcakes, or If you don't have milk replace it with water, simple..huh!
Easy Fluffy Vanilla Cupcake
Prep time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 cupcakes
3/4 cup sugar
pinch of salt
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 3/4 Cup all purpose flour
1 Teaspoon baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
1 cup whipped cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon sugar or (sugar, to taste)
- Prepare cupcake mold by placing muffin liners, preheat oven at 180°C.
- Mix sugar, eggs, pinch of salt and vanilla extract untill sugar dissolve.
- Add milk and vegetable oil, give a quick mix.
- In another bowl, sift flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add sifted ingredients into two phases to the liquid mixture, mix well until all combine.
- With an ice cream scoop, fill the muffin liner with cupcake batter.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, pour the cream, add vanilla extract and sugar. Whisk wipped cream until cohernt, don't over whisk otherwise the cream will have crumbls.
- Fill whipped cream into a decorating bag with a star tip, decorate cupcakes and top with strawberry.