- In a bowl, mix 3 egg whites 1 yolk (Use as many as you’d like)
- Add a splash of milk for fluffiness (About 1 teaspoon)
- Chop tomatoes, white onion, and green onion and set aside
- Heat pan on medium/low on stove with non-stick cooking spray or butter
- Add chopped tomatoes and white onion and pan fry for a few seconds
- Add in the egg mixture to the pan and mix into scrambled or omelet.
- For toppings add a pinch of salt, pepper, green onion, and feta chesse or any chesse you wish.
A close up shot of all the delicious toppings!
I paired my dish with a slice of toasted Italian five grain bread and apple maple chicken sausage with a few slices of avocado with a pinch of salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
I had so much fun making this, I cant wait to have it again ^.^ Any questions you may have please let me know and I will answer them in the comments section below!
Check out my recent post where I make an Oven roasted chicken and veggie dinner, complete with photos and instructions: https://steemit.com/food/@emelyeucebio/flavor-therapy-or-1
Thank you to everyone who upvotes, comments and resteems my post, I appreciate it so much!
Follow me here! @emelyeucebio
L E T S*B E *F R I E N D S