The rain continued for a long time，So can not bring children to play outdoors.Children at home painting, writing, watching TV ,,, and so on, a long time also feel very boring.Since I liked baking two years ago, the kids now liked to do baking with me.I often go with them to make bread, cakes, pizza, biscuits, and so on.Yesterday we made a cake roll, today we do green tea cookies, what tomorrow to do it? I have to think about it,Haha ,,, in short is to let the children's holiday life happy.
Cookies practice is very simple, but to do beautiful kiwi green tea cookies will some trouble.
Required materials: butter, powdered sugar, egg yolk, flour, green tea powder, black sesame seeds
practice methods: 1. Mix the butter and sugar powder, then add the egg yolk mix, then add flour kneaded into a dough.
2. Take most of the dough to join the green tea powder, rubbing into green tea dough.
3. Green tea dough pressed into a square, Yellow dough kneaded into strips, placed in the middle of the green dough, rolled up wrapped, frozen for an hour.
4. Take out the frozen long dough and cut into 5 cm thick slices.
5. Dip the water with a toothpick, then stick black sesame seeds, and then set a good.
6. into the oven, 170 degrees bake 15 minutes on it.
Hope you like!
我们这里雨天持续好几天了，所以不能带孩子们去户外玩耍。孩子们在家里画画、写字、看电视、时间长了也感到很无聊。自从我两年前喜欢上烘培，孩子们现在也慢慢喜欢和我一起做烘培了, 我经常和他们一起做面包、蛋糕、披萨、饼干、等等， 这就是和孩子们的暑假生活。