A small snack with a blend of strawberry and butter, crispy, cool and crispy, you can eat three or four in one breath.
- The butter is softened and it is easy to poke in with chopsticks. Pour in corn oil.
- Put the baking powder and baking soda in the flour, mix well, sieve, and pour into the small bowl of butter.
- Add white sugar and egg liquid
- All the ingredients are kneaded and kneaded into a dough, and allowed to stand for 30 minutes.
- The strawberry grain is cut into small pieces, which is more convenient for the latter operation.
- Put the strawberry granules into the dough and mix well, then let stand for 5-10 minutes to fully blend the strawberries and dough.
- Before the ball is put into a small ball, mix the dough and let the strawberries evenly. Then take a small dough, about 24 grams for one, reunion.
- Place the baking tray after the reunion until all reunion. Put all the balls flat with your fingers before putting them in the oven
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees, put the baking tray in the middle layer for 16 minutes, bake until golden, and you can get out.
Ingredients: dehydrated strawberry, 30g, low-gluten flour 200g, butter 100g, corn oil 30g, sugar 75g, egg liquid 35g, aluminum-free baking powder 2g, baking soda 1g
Thank you for reading. Your comment, upvote, and resteem are my biggest motivation to post :-
Please follow me https://steemit.com/@cj479
You might also like following: