Oats Energy Balls : Healthy Vegan Recipe
My kids always demand some dessert, but it is not healthy to eat desserts made of refined sugar and fats. Being a vegan I always try to make different vegan desserts. This time I prepared Oats Energy Balls, these balls are free from any refined sugar and unhealthy fats. It is gluten free also.
Not only it is super-delicious and healthy but easy to prepare too.
- Oats flour 1 cup
- Pitted dates 1/2 cup
- Roasted almonds 1/2 cup
- Mellon seeds 1 tbsp
- Resins 1 tbsp
- Peanut butter 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Poppy seeds or desiccated coconut for coating (It is optional)
- Jaggery syrup sufficient to make a lump.
- Roast rolled oats in a pan for a while and make flour out of it.
- Roast almonds and crush.
- Blend pitted dates to make a coarse paste of it.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add jaggery syrup gradually to make a lump.
- Make small balls and coat with poppy seeds or desiccated coconut.
It makes about 15 lemon size energy balls out of above ingredients
Enjoy any time.