How to make pickled chicken feet.
Pickled chicken feet has sour-spicy-sweet flavours, with smell of lemongrass. That's so delicious, let's go to the kitchen and learn how to delicious pickled chicken feet for tonight.
- 8-10 large chicken feet.
- Chilli, garlic, coriander.
- 1 tbsp of sugar.
- 1 tbsp of salt.
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- 2 tbsps of white wine.
- Fresh ginger.
Step by step guides.
- Rinse the chicken feet and remove toenails. Cut it into 2 parts.
- Put chiken feet, ginger, wine and water into a saucepan, bring to a boil. When the water is boiling, continue to boil for about 7 minutes.
- Take the chicken feet out and soak with cool water.
- Thinly sliced chilli and finely chopped garlic, thinly sliced coriander. Put it into a large bowl, mix well with sugar, salt, rice vinegar, sesame oil. Mix well until the sugar is dissolved. Then put the chicken feet into a bowl, mix well for soak up.
- Put the chicken feet and this sauce you have prepared into a glass jar. Cover with lid. Put it into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight for soak up.
Wish you success.
(Collect and aggregate from multiple sources, has been rewritten in English.)