Delicate fish in a crispy batter....
Hello my lovely fellow Steemians.
Prepairing food is an interesting and simple process . First make arrangement and then cooking.
- white fish fillet-500 gr.
- wheat flour-6 tbsp.
- starch - 6 tbsp
- salt-1 tsp.
- cream - 1 tbsp
- carbonated water-200 ml.
- vegetable oil-to taste
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, starch and salt.
- Pour in the cream and sparkling water.
- Whisk until smooth. The batter is slightly thinner than the batter for pancakes.
- Fish fillet wash, well dry (optional), cut into small pieces.
- Heat the oil well.
- Dip each piece in batter and fry in deep fryer.
- After frying each piece lay on paper towel to drained excess oil.
- Then serve immediately.