It's been two full months now, and the Great Challenge with Dean continues on.
I actually had some doubts this week. Had a lot going on, and despite wanting to get started early in the week, I didn't actually even start the story until Sunday morning.
Got it done, though. 8 weeks - 8 stories. Success!
Here's what I've done so far in the challenge:
- Red Orchid - Romance - 3,800 words
- Debts And Obligations - Fantasy - 14,200 words
- Naughty And Nice - Modern Fantasy - 4,800 words
- Popper's - Mystery - 4,100 words
- The Case Of The Missing Rocker - SciFi/Mystery - 7,200 words
- Fences And Neighbors - Post-Apocalyptic - 4,800 words
- Give A Dog A Bone - Doggy Mystery - 3,200 words
- No Title Yet - Romance - 5,300 words
So yeah, things have been going well.
On to the next week, and the next story!
If you enjoy my work and wish to help me continue creating fun stories, consider becoming a supporting patron here on the website. Just a few dollars a month will go a long way toward enabling me to produce more great works for your enjoyment.
And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter, to stay informed of new releases and special deals. Guaranteed to be spam free, and I won't share your information with anyone without a court order.
Copyright (C) 2019 by Michael Kingswood. All rights reserved. No copies may be made or distributed without the express written permission of the author.
Parties interested in licensing rights to this, or any other of Michael's work, should contact [email protected]
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://www.michaelkingswood.com/2019/06/11/the-great-challenge-week-8/