Seven weeks down on The Great Challenge with Dean. Seven weeks of success.
Here's what I've done so far in the challenge:
- Red Orchid - Romance - 3,800 words
- Debts And Obligations - Fantasy - 14,200 words
- Naughty And Nice - Modern Fantasy - 4,800 words
- Popper's - Mystery - 4,100 words
- The Case Of The Missing Rocker - SciFi/Mystery - 7,200 words
- Fences And Neighbors - Post-Apocalyptic - 4,800 words
- Give A Dog A Bone - Doggy Mystery - 3,200 words
Yes, you read that right. This week's story is a Doggy Mystery. Not sure what else to call it, because it's a mystery told from the point of view of a dog.
So, yeah. Fun. :)
Anyway, on to this week's story. Catch you on the flip side.
If you enjoy my work and wish to help me continue creating fun stories, consider becoming a supporting patron here on the website. Just a few dollars a month will go a long way toward enabling me to produce more great works for your enjoyment.
And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter, to stay informed of new releases and special deals. Guaranteed to be spam free, and I won't share your information with anyone without a court order.
Copyright (C) 2019 by Michael Kingswood. All rights reserved. No copies may be made or distributed without the express written permission of the author.
Parties interested in licensing rights to this, or any other of Michael's work, should contact [email protected]
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://www.michaelkingswood.com/2019/06/04/the-great-challenge-week-7/