If you're new to the crypto world and you only knew about bitcoin. You better learn to know about Ethereum (ETH), the second largest market cap (US$24.5B) as of this date. The Ethereum Decentralized Platform is making it easier for third party to create their own cryptocurrency. I recently posted an article on How to create your own CryptoCurrency, and I did it for QUE.com website now has it's own token "QUE" ready for trade exchange.
Company like QUE.com, doesn't need to build their own program to deposit and withdraw using their new cryptocurrency. Because it is created on top of Ethereum Decentralized Platform, it will work to any Ethereum Wallet. For this procedure, I am going to show you how to create your account using MyEtherWallet and manage all your Ethereum coins including QUE and YEHEY coins.
- Visit MyEtherWallet.com website. You will see the main page asking you to create a New Wallet. Go ahead, Enter your password and click on "Create New Wallet". Please note of your password, if you forget it consider losing all your Ethereum coins on this wallet.
- You should see the next page, saving your Keystore file. Click "Download Keystore File (UTC / JSON)", save it to your desktop or usb and make a multiple copies if possible.
- Click "I understand. Continue." then you "Save your Private Key" and Print Paper Wallet. Click "Save your Wallet" when you're ready.
- You're almost done. Now, let's unlock your key to check if everything is working as intended.
- First select "Keystore File (UTC / JSON)", click on "Select your Wallet File" to browse your Private Keystore that we saved on Step 2. Your wallet is encrypted, please enter your password created on Step 1. Click on "Unlock". You will see a notice "Wallet is decrypted". Scroll down to check your Wallet Address, for example my Ethereum Wallet Address is 0xeB6F0Af12930d30252Df3F159Bbff9504c78D866. You can use my Wallet Address to send me a Ethereum coin for tipping. :)
- Second option to login to your Ethereum Wallet using your Private Key created on Step 3. Refresh the website, click on "View Wallet Info", this time select "Private Key", paste/type your private key, then "Unlock".
How to add a Custom Token? Please follow this step by step procedure. This applies to any new cryptocurrencies created on top of Ethereum Decentralized Platform.
I will use QUE and YEHEY token as an example.
Go to MyEtherWallet.com and login to your Ether Wallet using Keystore or Private key. Scroll down, click on "Add Custom Token".
For QUE Token:
- Token Address: 0xba2990421c16efe5ed8cdd24e3d512afe4c3d15b
- Token Symbol: QUE
- Token Decimals: 18
- Token Address: 0x20cdc3acc3a54b095d5cd6e7aae71269cd1b5083
- Token Symbol: YEHEY
- Token Decimals: 18
I am now ready to receive or buy these coins (YEHEY or QUE).
I bought 10,000 YEHEY and 100,000 QUE cryptocurrencies. Now, I have some cryptocurrencies on Ethereum Wallet.
If you have any questions, please post a comment below or send me email at EM @QUE.com.
Source: https://que.com/how-to-create-your-own-ethereum-wallet/ (I am the author)
Follow me @Yehey, please Vote Up or Resteem