This short guide shows how to add your EOSDAC token into the Greymass wallet.
1. Check your token balance on EOSPark block explorer.
- Enter your EOS account name to see your Token Balance
- Open the dropdown menu next to Token, this should show you the airdropped token you have.
- If you see EOSDAC click on the link to open the Transaction details.
- Here you see the Contract Account name you need to add into Greymass which is eosdactokens
2. Add Custom Token into Greymass wallet (v 0.20)
- Once you unlocked your wallet you will see on the right side a button that says Add custom Token
- Click that button and add the following details to add your EOSDAC token into the wallet.
Contract Account Name is eosdactokens and Symbol is EOSDAC
- Congratulations, you should now see your EOS DAC token added to the Greymass wallet