As an ordinary person, I have gone through many failures and regrets in my life until 2012. Luckily, failures turned into great lessons, and I started to make great decisions since 2013. One is start investing in CryptoCurrency. As of now, I am holding 30K EOS and my ultimate goal is to accumulate 100K EOS before main network launches.
Even though I have mention in my previous post that I am expecting EOS to be at least $20 in 2019, I think EOS has potential to be much higher. I would like share one possible scenario that can happen by 2019.
- Overall market cap go up by 4 times ($150B -> $750B)
- As more ICOs coming into the market, both Bitcoin and Ethereum dominance rate decrease by 15%
-- If so, Bitcoin will be $328B and Ethereum will be $117B
- EOS reach top 3 by market cap and EOS market cap is 60% of Ethereum market cap
-- If so, EOS will be $70B or $70 per coin
$70 per coin by 2019 may seem crazy and unrealistic. I think below 2 things need to happen in order for EOS price to get close to where we all want it to be.
- New money needs to enter the market. Especially from China and Institution. In order to attract new money, good regulation in China and US is a must.
- EOS needs to grow community as early as possible before Ethereum and other competitors take over majority of the market.
Please note this is my personal opinions. I welcome readers to leave comments how much you think EOS will be in 2019.