Sit-Down Q&A with Daniel Larimer - Full Video
Dan sat down for an informal Q&A session with EOS Go admins Kev and Bluejays; many questions came from EOS community members before the trip to Virginia.
- Smart contracts and how to make changes.
- Account recovery, transparency, respect for property rights.
- Block Producers and their role in the EOS economy.
- Governance and how to encourage good behavior.
- Token inflation and how it benefits everyone.
Editor in Chief: Jenny (@topkpop)
Daniel Larimer, CTO of block.one
Thomas Cox, VP of Product at block.one
Paul Atreides (Matt)
We are a community effort to help launch EOS blockchain as envisioned by the creators of EOS.IO.
Anyone can participate in this historic event on June 3rd, 2018. Thousands of token holders will need to work together for EOS to successfully launch - become part of the movement by educating others, writing articles, making videos, attending/hosting meetups and launch parties, voting for block producers, and more.
Telegram users can receive these daily summaries and other announcements: EOS Go Community Updates.