I'd like to start this article off with the above screen cap, the one that started this investigation off for me. There's no way I was going to stand by and let my son watch a video about kids urinating on each other while a girl is covered in pasta (a supposed pedo code word)... When I went back and watched the above video, "Annabelle" was being forced to eat a bowl of pasta, and she looked like she didn't want to put it in her mouth. It must have had something gross on it. I am not sure I want to know what that may have been, but it was obvious that she was being abused nonetheless. How can CPS, NCMEC, and law enforcement be unable to figure out this extremely obvious child exploitation case?
If you thought that the fact that Laura Silsby, a known child trafficker, worked for Alert Sense was not important...
...Or if you thought that the fact that Podesta Group managed Amber Ready, a phone app to keep your kids safe, was not important...
...Or maybe, if you thought that the top level US officials working to cover up pizzagate was not important...
...Or perhaps, if you thought that it was fake news that child trafficking is being covered up in any way in general...
As it turns out, you'd be wrong, and also, as it happens...
...the evidence of a cover up is staring you straight in the face. (See below)
So, there's this...
Lisa Irwin Pictured With Her Siblings
Kidnapped from her crib, October 3, 2011.
'Hi, here's a missing kid. She looks like this...'
Then there's this...
Once again, here is a photo of Lisa Irwin in the Bradley / Irwin home at the age of 10 Months, in October 2011.
Photo of "Annabelle Chism" grabbed from Greg Chism's channel, the date was 6 or so months after the kidnapping - this is the earliest known footage of "Annabelle Chism" from any social media I could find - March 2012.
May 2012, someone purchased a birth certificate on the dark web using Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's credit card
And then there's this:
Shortly after ToyFreaks dad Greg Chism took his channel down, I was sent further harassing messages online. One of them said, "Congratulations, you found a baby that looks nothing like Annabelle!"
I beg to differ. The "two" girls (one girl) resemble each other identically (because it's the same girl).
As much as I want to, I will not distract you with the details of the rest of the harassment I received in this post (it was incredibly bad) because I want you to focus on the photo above.
1) Self, does the new age progression released yesterday by NCMEC resemble the baby photos of Lisa Irwin?
2) Self, who was the anonymous person complaining about the missing child poster being in Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's front yard? Why did they wait until Pizzagate became big news? (Answer: because suddenly people would all be looking for missing kids much?)
3) Self, does the new age progression released yesterday by NCMEC resemble the 5 year age progression in any way?
4) Self, how did the media storm surrounding the fall of Elsagate channels happen to occur all during the same few days of the month of November and how is it that the stories on ToyFreaks just happened to copy all of Amy James's articles on ToyFreaks yet none of them mentions Lisa Irwin?
5) Self, how did the police or authorities quoted by BuzzFeed "determine" that "the child" ("Annabelle") "wasn't missing?" Was a DNA test with Deborah Bradley and Annabelle conducted, or did they simply cover this whole case up?
6) Self, how does one get in touch with Deborah Bradley?
MORE PHOTOS FOR COMPARISON:
According to whoever runs the Lisa Irwin Footprints in the Sand page, the family is happy with the age progression and the assistance being provided by NCMEC. I want to see proof that Lisa Irwin's real parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, have seen this article, and the other articles. My guess is that nobody has ever relayed the information to them at all, despite multiple attempts to send it through their website and Facebook page. If anyone has good contact information for the parents, please send it to me at email@example.com.