Day 309-311- Meet @alanasteemit! Check out our homework for the week and see how you can delegate SP to this awesome community!
Come and meet some of our awesome community members! Today's amazing member is..... wait for it...
Hello! My name is Sandra and my username in Steemit is Alanasteemit. I have been a university professor since 2002 and although I graduated in public accounting, I love the world of teaching. That's why I did a master's degree in higher education. I am Venezuelan and I hope that my experience will serve to nourish the Steemiteducation family.
We started the @steemiteducation account to help bring all the teachers together on this platform. We believe that education gives us better knowledge of the world around us and it changes the world into a better place. We hand out homework once a week to give users more ideas on what to write, and to earn a little extra money if they completed the homework successfully, according to the post criteria. We want to bring back the fun in learning, with fun new ideas, because learning is not supposed to be boring.
Every day we search high and low for the best educational articles to upvote and resteem, but because of the vast amount or writers it has become more and more difficult to find good quality educational articles. With the limited amount of SP we have in our account, it is unfortunate that we can only vote a limited amount of posts per day. It is therefore very important to make sure that you follow the rules, to make sure that you are one of the twenty posts that we vote on daily.
We have been overwhelmed by the community sending us donations to help support the educational community. We now have to depend on our income again to rent delegation. Please feel free to send us any donations out of your own free will. Make sure to add in the memo "donations"
We really appreciate your efforts! Thank you!
We urge everyone to read this criteria below and be aware of the type of posts that we support! We WANT you to succeed on Steemit and we WANT you to earn money, and that is why we reward GOOD QUALITY posts that meets the criteria below.
YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO BE A TEACHER! But there are rules....
- Original content. This means that you have to write an article in your OWN WORDS.
- Posts need to be a minimum length of 300 words. (Unless you include an ORIGINAL video that you can verify that you created.)
- All sources needs to be cited. If you use any information from the internet you need to cite the source, or you will not be rewarded.
- All pictures used must have an image source and any post without a proper link to the image source will not be supported.
- We will not support your post if you have grammar and spelling mistakes!
- Use a proper format when writing an article.
- All posts will be checked for plagiarism and if any part of any post is plagiarized in any way, it will be reported to @steemcleaners immediately! We are here to help build the platform, and the sooner we get rid of scammers, the better this platform will improve.
- If you don't know what to write, please do not ask the moderators for ideas, do the homework for the week.
What type of posts do we support?
- We support ALL fun educational posts that could be beneficial to YOUNG and OLD!
- We support funny classroom stories. (We all know kids can do and say the darnedest things. We want to hear about that!) (Please DON’T provide the student's names)
- Fun experiments or projects that kids could do on their own. (SAFE ones of course!)
- How-to posts - eg. How to build something/ how to do projects/study? (For kids and adults!)
- Good quality comprehensions tests with answers.
- Fiction and fun stories that can be used as reading material in a classroom.
- Posts about your experiences as a teacher in general/Your experiences in a school as a student.
- Use the steemiteducation tag for your post to make it visible to us.
- To be an awesome community we need to support each other daily. Everyone in this community must upvote our daily post and a resteem once a week.
- Support each other by reading each other's post, offer encouragement and constructive criticism and vote for quality content. We are trying to build a community that supports each other. You don’t build a community by posting once a day and cashing out. If you don’t know where to start, take a look at our feed. Find some great posts to read, vote and engage with... We all need support from each other, so please spread the word! In a few months we will have a solid community that can rely on each other!
The discord server
Please make sure to follow this link to join our server and read the pinned rules channel first.
1. Post your link ONCE in the educational links channel. Double links will be deleted.
2. Only post links in the educational links channel of the server. Links dropped in general chat will be deleted!
3. Please do not send links to the inboxes of the curators! This wastes valuable time that we would prefer spending on curating quality posts.
4. Please do not contact the curators and ask them why your post was not selected. We have a limited amount of posts that we can vote daily. If your post is NOT voted then it either means that we have already found the quota of posts for the day, or your post did not meet the specific criteria.
5. Please take note of the following: There is no restriction on the amount of posts a user can do per day, but take note that only ONE post per user will be resteemed and voted per day.
Get those creative juices flowing and provide us with fun and creative posts! With your help we could change this platform into a virtual classroom!
PLEASE USE THE #steemiteducation TAG FOR ALL EDUCATIONAL CONTENT!
NOTE: Steemiteducation does not support plagiarized content. We reserve the right to remove any votes should we discover that any part of your post is plagiarized. If you spot any plagiarism that we accidentally missed, please let us know on discord.
Check out our new video and get your friends to join @steemiteducation!!!
Steemhomework for the week!
If you could design your own classroom what would it look like? What would your dream classroom include if you could have anything in it? You can talk about the colors you would paint the walls, furniture you would have for students, teaching tools, or anything else you can think of.
Come on... be a little creative!
We now have an education trail! Please log into steemauto via steemconnect and follow the steemiteducation trail! Instructions are pinned to the admin announcements in the discord channel.
We have opened an account on Facebook to promote steemiteducation. We resteem all the posts under Edu Cation on Facebook so that we can become more visible. You are welcome to post your links there!
You are welcome to invite your teacher friends to our Facebook page. You can now also follow us on Twitter. Please join us here!
Please be on the look-out for our steemitcourses! These courses are FREE and you can read more about it here!
We are looking forward to reading your fun and exciting posts!
(If you write educational posts you are welcome to use this badge at the bottom of your posts to help us promote steemiteducation.)
This is our way of giving back to the Steemitcommunity who has given us so much more!
If you would like to support the educational community by delegating to @steemiteducation, please click on any of the following links.