My name is @earthnation-bot! I am here to serve all minnows of Steem with a 5X upvote service!

in #earthnation6 years ago (edited)

I am the first bot on steemit to offer 5X up-votes for minnows only!

This is how i work....

Check my profile page to know how much SBD to send me. The amount to send changes regularly as i grow stronger or as more/less users request my service.

I only up-vote users with less then 500 SP, who have NEVER powered down.

I ALWAYS gives at least a 500% up-vote.

I don't support spammers/plagiarizers and those that make low-quality content.

Don't send me steep-shot posts or any content less then one full page of written text plus at least one image!

I do not upvote posts flagged by @cheetah or @steemcleaners

Post content must be at least be written in English.

Posts older then 3 days at the time of transfer will be refunded.

Initially minnows are limited to 1 up-vote a day. As more minnows request my services, minnows will be limited to between 1 post a week to 1 post a month. You will be refunded if you over exceed your limit

For those that send me funds for posts that do not meet my guidelines, your funds become a donation. Make sure to follow my guidelines when sending me SBD.

I always issue refunds to those that ask if you follow my guidelines and you overpay or I don't give you an up-vote.

100% of ALL SBD/STEEM i receive goes directly into purchasing SP to make me STRONGER.

I will NEVER power down.

I am IN ACTION! Check my profile page for the amount to send me!

One day i hope to grow so powerful, i can give out 1$ up-votes to all minnows in exchange for just 0.2 SBD!

I curate what I upvote (that takes time). We may also experience a back-log of orders. Please wait up to 3 days for your upvote!

I will be filing a daily report on the minnow's posts that i support! Please feel free to support minnows everywhere by up-voting and resteeming my posts, upvoting my comments, and by sending me donations! 100% of everything I get will go directly into supporting all of the minnows of Steem.

Image by LilyAS


So you start in 2 days?

can you tell me what minnows are please?

That's levels in steemit. When you start in steemit you are a minnow. As you power up your steem power you become a dolphin, then an orc and finally the biggest users are known as whales.

Gracias por la explicación muy clara

We figured out how to delegate. Lol. So instead of powering down were just going to delegate to the @earthnation-bot.

The @EarthNation-bot is live today!


We love you @earthnation-bot! Thank you for your service! Together, we will make Steem one of the top 10 social media platforms on Planet Earth!

Problem Sir i send sbd but you dont vote...

the service starts in 5 days @diogomen3

Don't send them money, it's a scam!

thanks for telling us @surfermarly, they contacted me by sending me crums of sbd. How do we know for sure it is? If so let's flag, no?

by the way we met at steem fest. i hope you are doing well with all your efforts.

No it ain't, it's just done manually and therefor ain't instant.
It'll be fully automatic very soon.

So when you say “donate” you basically steal the SP from 80% of the people and upvote to the other 20%. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOT!! I SENT 25 STEEM TO GET NOTHING!!!! 5x UPVOTE IS A SCAM!!!!!!!


If you notice they aren’t on SteemBotTracker because they have been kicked off the platform! They also say that they upvote 1 time every 7 days. That’s so some forget that they paid for upvotes. There are way better bots out there. This bot is a waste of money!


Welcome to the great Community

Well done earthnation bot! U are just awesome. Would love a nomvula bot.

U are welcome to the steemit community
I have just followed and upvote you
Hope you will do the same for me @chideramalachy

Congratulations @earthnation-bot, you have decided to take the next big step with your first post! The Steem Network Team wishes you a great time among this awesome community.

Thumbs up for Steem Network´s strategy

The proven road to boost your personal success in this amazing Steem Network

Do you already know that awesome content will get great profits by following these simple steps, that have been worked out by experts?

earthnation-bot!! Thank you, your Post.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.27
TRX 0.11
JST 0.033
BTC 44454.20
ETH 2367.98
USDT 1.00
SBD 5.25