Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups
These Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups are filled with jalapeños, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream....all in a crispy wonton shell! The perfect game day appetizer!
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 12
- 12 wonton wrappers (check the produce section)
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 jalapeños seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalapeños.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.