Super Easy and Yummy: Rice Flour Porridge With Brown Sugar Sauce Recipe
Rice flour porridge or in Indonesian called "BUBUR SUMSUM" is a delicious sweet dish enjoyed for breakfast or as a dessert.
The main ingredients of this sweet dish are coconut milk and rice flour and brown sugar for the sauce.
The soft texture of the porridge with the dominant savory taste, it makes this porridge also suitable for people who are sick.
This recipe is for serving 5-6 plates.
You can halve the dose of this recipe to make a small serving.
- 300 grams of rice flour
- 1800 ml of coconut milk
- One tablespoon salt
- Pandan leaves 4 sheets
- 400 grams of brown sugar
- 800 ml of water for brown sugar sauce
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
To find out how to make 'Rice Flour Porridge', please watch my video.
P.S. Music Background: [Non-Copyrighted Music] Relaxing Beautiful Acoustic Instrumental
Enjoy My Video and Have A Great Day!
Follow my other social media:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4mCYIw6-lUMFQ3zV2CMmA
- Personal Instagram Account:https://www.instagram.com/resepkembalilestari/
- Official Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/narasilestari
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptoinfoindo
Please watch my another recipe: