Another tech tune uploaded previously from the Future Memories single, not sure if it would actually be considered techno, but I'll go with that anyways =)
You can listen to this track via the following external links -
17 March 2017
If you like this, you can listen to some of my other tracks on the following platforms:
- Choon: https://choon.co/artists/skaarl
- Whaleshares: https://whaleshares.io/@skaarl
- Steemit: https://steemit.com/@skaarl
- Musicoin: https://musicoin.org/artist/0x590fae07aca315cf15b36511b5facb365da80c17 or https://bit.ly/2J8l3Mn
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/skaarl
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6pJPBZpUj9WZcSQsmiDiBE
Or follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkaarlMusic
Thanks for listening!
If you have trouble listening on dsound you can listen on the following platforms:
More about Skaarl:
All types of music appeal to me, particularly the more relaxed genres - chillout, ambient, downtempo, trip hop, jazz, latin, IDM, etc. Usually I will create downtempo electronic tracks, although I go through phases where it gets a bit more upbeat, just whatever I happen to be feeling at the time.
Back after taking time away from releasing music whilst at university. Currently working on several forthcoming releases as well as playing double bass as a session musician.
“Skaarl is not only a great artist but very supportive of others on the platform, top bloke” - The Turtle Project
“Skaarl is a Cool Cat and a great musician. He pulls great heavy driving music out of his pocket and slaps you. Soft at 1st. His track ‘I Fear The Robots’ with Juxta says it all.” - wav-Dr.
► Listen on DSound
► Listen from source (IPFS)