Should we have this at dpoll?
Over the last few months, I have had some discussions about dpoll mainly on discord with people who were literally asking me how to create a poll and other stuffs.
I usually have a hard time explaining but things became easier with the release of this post by @bluerobo dpoll's own curator. I have this post pinned on discord and it is always easy for me to get it when need be.
Should we have this post at dpoll?
Dpoll is lacking a FAQ page at the moment and my suggestion would be to have the post in place for a FAQ page. They could add it to the menu bar or otherwise. I figure this post should be very useful to first timers and dpoll noobs.
I know for a fact that the dpoll team has got so much on their to do list and this should probably just add to it.
Check out the post here and respond to this poll.
Thank you for your time!
- Yes, having this post in place of a FAQ at the moment is good
- I like the idea but I will prefer a better structured post
- No, I would prefer a FAQ page/tab on the website itself
- No, Newbies wouldn't need to read this post to start using dpoll
- Another Opinion (write it down)
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.