-indyLive- Cowboys vs Zombies vs Cowboys
As you may have noticed on the content I stream lately, I have found my passion for Hunt: Showdown again. So that's what I'm going to be streaming here today, some Cowboy-Zombie-Cowboy action, trying to utilize those Rambo tactics that STU aka @the-oracool got me inspired to do by simply mentioning how awesome it is to feel like Rambo with all those tools one can get in the game and simply be a badass gunslinger.
Grab a drink and get comphy ^^
Join Indy Town and leave a message, ask a question - anything goes.
Link to my DLive Fanbase: https://dlive.io/fanbase/075671d2-921b-4a51-892f-27fec7f77334
Upvote gif animated by @danbiohackingman
Join his Fanbase to learn more about free custom animated gifs for your streaming needs :)
Link to danbiohackingman's fanbase:
Chat and upvote alerts: https://zygmunt.pro/apps/dcr/
You can read all about it here (English and Polish):
Dlive24hour - Bring a schedule to your DLive experience! Check out @dlive24hour to find what’s on when. It’s basically a TV-programme for DLive, at least that’s how I see it.
Catch them also on Discord
DUnite - the title explains itself. DLivers - Unite!
Feel free to join the party on Discord
My Specifications and gear
- Bitrate: 3500
- Encoder: NVENC H.264 (Hardware)
- Base (Canvas) Resolution 1920x1080
- Output (Scaled) Resolution 1280x720
- Audio Bitrate: 160
- Servers: DLive Europe
- Streaming Location: Europe, Latvia
- Internet Download / Upload speed according to speedtest.net:
- 90.45 Mbps / 94.90 Mpbs
- CPU: Intel, Core i5-8600K (6C/6T, 3.60 GHz, 9MB Cache, LGA1151, 95W)
- GPU: Asus, GeForce GTX 1060, 6GB, GDDR5, Expedition OC
- RAM: Crucial, 16GB, DDR4, 2133MHz, CL15, Kit of 2
- Webcam: Logitech C922
- Microphone: sE Electronics X1 S Studio Microphone
- Audio Interface: Audient iD4
- Keyboard: Logitech G213
- Mouse: Logitech G403
My live stream is at DLive