You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: River of Snakes: thought experiment

in #discussion7 years ago

the river of snakes was a manifestation of the 4 peoples lust and violence or basically ludicrous thoughts that dwell deep within he 49 layers of the slumbering subconsciousness ( also known as the manifested "i"s of the ego)as well or otherwise known as their seven sins multiplied seven times within(the multiplication is a whole other parallel).......now moving forward......as the choices come they have the choice moment or opportunity to transform the sinning manifestation of though into a virtue and cut off the manifested head of the snake.....however with each choice whatever road is chosen will bring them into a parallel of one of two available universes...as we see from the story the lords of karma swiftly enacted the spirited actions of their own choices ....only ones to blame for what has occurred would be themselves if their is a blame to be placed ..indeed Much LoVe to All

Sort:  

as well if they were living in the garden of eden the river would be crystal clear with beautiful rocks on the bottom and calm without snakes...........food for thought

Interesting background information. Thanks for sharing.
The story is also widely used as a tool to self reflect on how we perceive people and situations.
Care to give it a go and answer the discussion questions?
Its a cluster F--- of a situation so there really is no right or wrong answer here.
How do you perceive the individuals? Their physical characteristics and their behavior?

look deep within in depth comprehension my friend

I see. Sorry I think I misunderstood your comment. I didn't realize that this was your analysis - more of a spiritual/philosophical approach. I thought it was a comment regarding the background of the original fable. Thanks for sharing.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.16
JST 0.029
BTC 61129.24
ETH 2376.01
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.54