You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Dhmikratic Response

in #discussion6 years ago

I have yet to hear anything about the response, except on Canadian news. (I like to watch CBC, interesting to see an outsider perspective, although it's incredibly liberal right now...but they love to bash the U.S. even when we had "HOPE AND CHANGE" in the office.)

CBC hated Trump's SOTU speech, which means he did a great job. All of the stats they tried to cite to counter his successes were utterly meaningless ("look at all the people he fired in his first year!")...and they aired a brief snippet from Kennedy Kid's speech talking about how everyone, especially illegals, are Americans...gave me a big laugh.

In short, I thought Trump did a great job proving he can be presidential as anyone wants him to be...he proved he actively makes the choice to push buttons at will and shift the narrative on a whim. I'm also OK with the immigration compromise he offered that will be soundly rejected by democrats that love to campaign on the "issue." More proof they don't give a shit about anything but votes.

But we knew that already.

Sort:  

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.29
TRX 0.12
JST 0.032
BTC 59849.00
ETH 2961.62
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.82