Sort:  

I've been thinking quite a bit about this since I wrote the post.
remember the monkeysphere will NOT be denied.
it's NOT a conspiracy...it just seems that way.
I wonder how many OTHER forms of violence, suicides and killings are caused by these drugs.
The enemedia would not go nutz reporting them would they...not unless it included gunz..

note.
psychotropic drugs could be stopped without causing any harm and with little loss of benefits, saving hundreds of thousands of lives

• Peter C. Gøtzsche, MD, Nordic Cochrane Centre, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark, believes these medications offer few benefits compared with placebo and may cause more than half a million deaths per year in the United States and Europe.
    more

Right! and you have to include auto wreck deaths as well. The guy I take care of is on a whole regimen of these things One is called Latuda ($1500 a month!) He wrecked 5 cars in a month and a half totalling 2!

30K deaths in automobile a year...20k or more due to psychotropic drugs.
30K deaths by shooting every years....20K or more due to those drugs...7.5K due to the denizens of dhmikrat hellholes.
that leaves 440K MORE deaths every year that could be stopped by eliminating those drugs.
how?

legalize mary jew wanna...all the fun..none of the pain.

Big bucks in that dope!

I've been thinking about the side-effects of SSRI's since 2001. Back then there was NO little box on the pills that warned of any suicidal or homicidal tendancies when taking these drugs. There is now, but that does little to stop the marketing of them. This partial list shows the many things that can happen when taking them. (even after only 4 days in some cases)
http://ssristories.net/archive/indexb6a1.html?sort=date&p=

My baby girl of 15 yrs old is on that list, so I've had up close and personal experience with what can happen. :(

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 57912.63
ETH 2348.79
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.37