You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Letting your Dreams Out - Are You Enslaved?

in #discussion7 years ago

Well I can completely describe and explain the full effects of the system that we live in which is a false illusion over the truth of the illusion of reality that we are in.
It would take me hours, days, weeks, months, or even years to get one to the that Aha moment where you experience what I can explain if full detail..
The root cause to our reasons for not doing our dreams as we see we want to do them is, yes true done through fear based programming, but it is done through love based programming too.
This what I speak is done with every subject.
And language is the root to mind control and brainwashing the brain into thinking that it is ones mind when it is not.
From there you get a whole host of effects that the subject or human in this case will do these effect to ones self without any more need of the system to actually indoctrinate you... as if has indoctrinated all subject matter, even language..

Once one sees language for what it is, then you see why it is the root tool for brainwashing.
Speaking words are symbols put together to create spells of manifestation, creation and destruction..
All three are need for change....
Change is constant..

Thank you for your post, I am looking at other ones of yours also...
This is something I know.. I do not use the word believe or any attachment to the root of that word as it has the word "lie" in it for a reason....

#cof

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.16
JST 0.030
BTC 60736.77
ETH 2370.72
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.63