You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Is Steemit The Solution To Facebook Ripoff and Monopoly ?

in #discussion7 years ago

I also disagree that steemit is full of intelligent people .. smart people are everywhere .. if you suggesting that intellect is abound here on steemit . I say look around ... plus it can also be easily argued that steemians (all of us ) are only motivated to post because there is a promise of making money .. and hence many of the posts here are just rushed up posts .... I think that paying to post is good .. but that should never be the forte of any platform .. the platform itself needs a USP ... as stated earlier there are a few out there like steemit ... cheers

Sort:  

Hello @navala

People think that the USP of Steemit is money, that is a broken mentality.

The USP of Steemit is that it gives everyone a voice and that voice in turn can be leveraged when the community gets an increase in numbers.

People are runnign around looking for the money when there are a Billion opportunites lying around, if people can just realise that the most Important thing they can do at this point is to build Strategic relationships that they will benefit them down the line, then this SBD rush will reduce.

I am not saying the Money is not important, i still get sad when any of my post does not make much because I know the level of work I put into it. But I keep reminding myself everyday that it is about the long game and not the short term benefits.

The people who are collecting all the huge bucks going into social media influencer Marketing are the people who got onto those platforms early and made a name for themselves.

@ogochukwu

#blockchain-blogger

You are right many. Relationships and networking are where its at.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.16
TRX 0.13
JST 0.027
BTC 60535.76
ETH 2598.15
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.54