You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: M19 Hw/? #DISCUSSION POST no. 1 - A Steemian grassroots effort.

in #discussion7 years ago

I can totally throw together all sorts of pics on photoshop if you ever wanna work something out for a little steem. Not claiming to be a pro designer, but I've done a lot of event fliers and mixtape covers over the years. And I'm good at figuring out the right dimensions and resolutions. I did take a certification class a long time ago so I've got a tiny bit more than the basics down and I have some pretty cool plugins.

Sort:  

Cool. I will keep that in mind. Thank you for the offer. A time may come ^^

Didn't see the podcast link.

http://www.patreon.com/movement19

Check the about section. I was talking to someone at MSP-Waves today about broadcasting on there as well.

The streams are free if you can't subscribe, but it helps keep our homestead afloat.

So many Steemians are homsesteading or nomads. I'm kind of a nomad that settled down in Asia. I listened to the "about" video and I've heard of patreon before. I also listened to your cubano remix. Gives me a few ideas. I have a lot on my hands with Steemit here. But patreon is something to look into.

I like patreon. It takes dollars and they take a pretty decent cut of your fees, but they do make it very easy to use and it's quite popular. As of now it's the only mainstream pay site I'm gonna use.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.16
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 58949.08
ETH 2306.78
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.47