You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: What do you think about hot and trending posts ?

in #discussion7 years ago

It is Really A frustrating thing. I have seen lots of people who joined steemit last month and The Have earned good money in one month. I think the quality of the content matters most. And I think the people with professional skills are successful here. I mean to say That People Who are good writers, Web developeres, Software Developers and Every Kind of Professional and passionate people. People With No Skills Like Me Can Not Earn That Much as they can. As you have see the posts that are on trending are of those people who are professional and trying to develop steemit by creating Tools for steemit and providing knowledge about the Universe that articles are based on their own research and observations that's why they are appreciated most. So the only thing we can do is just hard work . Do Hard work and post some kind of knowledge. Do Not Mind please I have seen that your posts are based on the content that just helps newcomers and of value in front of Whales because they already know the basics and tricks of steemit. So Be a content creator rather than being a consultant for newcomers. I Believe you can do a good job.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.19
TRX 0.13
JST 0.029
BTC 65753.03
ETH 3281.80
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.68