You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Trump is about to put the Whuppin

in #discussion7 years ago

thank you for your answer. Clearly we have a lot to agree on here. Clearly the take away answer for the rest of the world is- hillary supporters could and should self organize better and in a reverse model of the organization the trump supporters have.
Beyond that i absolutely agree trump is worse. I'm not trying to play favorites or ie i am not in any way trolling one way or the other for anyone i'm just as a more neutral third party answering the question.
Which is why is there this goofball distortion in the polling and online support?
So lets get back to the two core reasons. The demographic pools by their nature are socially active and socially passive. The right wing nutjobs of the world are relentless and angry and do everything they can - and think through their actions strategically. The dems sit around admiring and cheering on their candidate, but they haven't got a sense of what right action is as supporters to support her. they aren't cued off the start at the word go. Its bullies versus geeks. The bullies know how to make an appearance and do shit and run an agenda. The geeks know how to sit and intellectualize and socialize about it all and thats what they do- which doesn't lead them to strategic right action.
Hillary is not competent as an organizer to manage to organize her team on this front. Which in my book stand alone invalidates her as somebody i can vote for as president. A person who would earn my vote would be the person who organizes their team to reflect a democratic system with as strong a power sharing level playing field as can be managed given the limitations of mass numbers and technology. In short, if i had a million followers i'd organize them into think tanks, and that would make trumps or hillaries supporter game look like caveman tech.
Why don't we see that? Because hillary isn't as much the peoples person as she might like to be. Shes a political hack. She doesn't have a degree in sociology or psychology or game theory or systems theory that would empower her to see the potential of her supporter base. As a political hack all shes sees is voters and soldiers. Not intellects and not intellectual forces to be harnassed.
Fascism is any system of government in which corporate power is given over and under such that the real power behind government is corporations. Mussolini famously stated that fascism should rightly be called corporatism. He was right. Hillary is an in line in caste elite caste luxocrat. Whatever her intentions for good may be, she is the product of determinism and her conditioning and she does not have operable free will outside of that conditioning.
Fascism is indeed the accident which pollutes everything here. I studied poli sci pretty deep and i'm not just using their terms for their propaganda, trolling, or rhetoric effect. They are precise and they are accurate.
Hillary can no more escape her fascist and oligarchic influences than she can escape being a democrat in the democrat elite caste party or escape being an elite. Like it or not who she is is a product of corporate fascist oligarchy, and thats what will come out of the system as operated by her and most to the point- thats the leadership style she displays as a candidate with supporters. Cultmind group think with fascisms standard public enemy.
Having said all that don't get me wrong- I hope she wins and I hope that this conversation aids her and those who want to help her.
But its only by facing the truth that solutions to the problems come. Would it not be crueler of me to say nothing and let the whole thing slide and give no chance to them at all thus of seeing their bad pattern and fixing it?
People often mistake my help for trolling or mean ness. Truly i'm only trying to be helpful. the truth may hurt but facing it empowers right action. nothing else will.

Sort:  

Suggest you get Ed Klein's new book, Read it. And ask yourself - if everything reported in that book is a fact, can I possibly ever vote Democrat ever again?

Klein is much maligned and hated by the Left. He was of the Left, but he was also willing to look at and report on facts, and he had to unalign himself after looking at the data.

Trump is not worse.
He's MUCH better than the traitorous murderous evil nasty not good ugly witch.

You are delusional buddy..........

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.15
JST 0.031
BTC 60970.88
ETH 2634.17
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.59