You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: If the Moon Landing

in #discussion6 years ago

I'll bite....lol

We can't land today on the moon - according to nasa..

We can't reverse engineer the technology to read any of the telemetry, apparently, and we just don't have the technology nowadays to get there again.

The amount of times that this happens in history, when ground breaking new technology just get 'undiscovered'.
Oh, that's right it's never happened before - expect in the small issue of leaving the planet of course..

Sort:  

BINGO!

....a logical explanation for nasa's answer's?

you mis represented what NASA said.
no explanation required.

....you mis represented what NASA said.

How so?

Er, no misrepresentation - the interviews? (on you tube).

Explanation definitely required.

link please?
when you said (they said) 'we don't have the technology' what does that mean?

We can't land today on the moon - according to nasa..
We can't reverse engineer the technology to read any of the telemetry, apparently, and we just don't have the technology nowadays to get there again.

I'd say that's BS.

BUT...why would we NEED to reverse engineer the technology? There are plans to make it.

BUT...why do that? Technology has improved exponentially...why use the old stuff?

2 different interviews with 'scientists' on youtube. (official NASA employees).

1 said they cannot build the technology to read the telemetry data from the moon landings. - 'it's too difficult' (i kid you not).
2nd guy said we no longer have the technology to return to the moon (I kid you not)

...let me dig out the you tube interviews...brb - (well an hour or two! lol)

"scientists"...

I sent you the links - Apollo flight directors and astronauts - not sure if 'scientists', or not

....there was also a you tube dissection of the first astronauts doing the tv interview about the landing- by ex FBI body language/ speech experts - and they came to the conclusion they were all lying through their teeth...

....I'll dig it out if i have time..

BUT...why would we NEED to reverse engineer the technology? There are plans to make it.
BUT...why do that? Technology has improved exponentially...why use the old stuff?

because they have no current technology ? - they can utilize the old, at least?
New technology tends to come from older versions, so they need to have access to it, to use it...?
But it's beyond NASA , apparently...mmmm...

like I said elsewhere.

manufacturers claim that tape can last up to thirty years. This can make it a useful medium for archiving.

it's been longer than that. The tapes have likely deteriorated..

Very lazy of them, not to look after them.....and make copies...and...whatever.

1st one
1 minute 40secs for the actual statement from a nasa astronaut..

william shatner?
really?

so how come you believe him when he said 'we destroyed the tech"...but you don't believe him when he said 'we been there"?

2nd one
the Apollo 11 flight director...

and now...Geraldo Riveria!!!!

gotcha.

oh..by the way

pictures taken of the landing sight from a sattelite orbiting the moon..

lol - I look at it all from a very detached position.

Maybe your emotional investment to it, makes it different.
(A relative nearly as old as you, also has some emotional investment, but not as much as yourself - saw it on TV etc- and has the same perspective...)

I truly couldn't care one way or another. - just looking at what I see..and looking for truth of things.

Governments and hard evidence that 'goes missing' (in any subject) is highly suspicious - but in the biggest event since flight !!??...kinda get's my 'lie antennae' wobbling.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.30
TRX 0.12
JST 0.032
BTC 59274.49
ETH 2983.07
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.75