You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: NASA - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

in #discussion6 years ago (edited)

Nasa was created by the CIA. I wouldn't believe any agency that is run by the CIA. I know enough to know that we didn't land on the Moon at the time they say we did. The 1969 Moon landing was all political theater to distract the masses. Kind of funny how Buzz Aldrin becomes a severe alcoholic after the whole ordeal. Why? Because he couldn't remember if they actually went to the Moon or not. Truth is he was drugged on something to make him think he went. Probably LSD. They did this to all the astronauts. Some small section of Aldrin woke up and was in denial and he couldn't get a grip on it. You can hear them quoting as they are hobbling around, "It feels like we are in the desert." Because they were in the desert! While we stay distracted with the whole fake Nasa Moon story, they were really building secret bases on the Moon, hence the "dark side" of the Moon we've all heard of. What have they really been doing up there? Does it exist? Don't take my word for it do your own homework.

I wrote a flat Earth rant last year. At the time not very many people saw it.
https://steemit.com/politics/@hippie-witha-gun/flat-earth-theory-and-my-thoughts-about-it

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.15
JST 0.029
BTC 61800.05
ETH 2496.29
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.64