You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: People, Prices, Haggling and Other Inconsistencies

in #discussion6 years ago

I see this mentality all the time. I really question where the thinking has gone. Oh, wait a minute! They aren't thinking. They are working on remote control, called big advertisers. They would rather go to the place they have bee programmed to go to go for the burger and fries (Mickey D's) rather than across the street where Mom and Pop have really good burgers for the same price. It takes time to reset the thinking, if ever. here are a few people waking up and smelling the coffee...

Sort:  

Programming. That really is what much of this ends up being about. We all end up in a place where so much is done by people like they were automatons. They end up "thinking" with their conditioning, rather than with their actual senses.

And yes, it does take time to reset... and time to examine why we followed conditioning, in the first place — often related to "dependability." Even if it's crappy, you pretty much know EXACTLY what sort of burger you'll get at McEvil's.

Yes, but I don't want consistently bad! I want to try new things and then scratch them off my list if they are bad...

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.29
TRX 0.12
JST 0.033
BTC 62975.56
ETH 3112.53
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.87